Quarter 1 FY15 results
Harmony’s operating and financial results for the first quarter FY15 ended
30 September 2014
will be released VIA WEBCAST and CONFERENCE CALL ONLY on Wednesday, 5 November 2014.
|7:05||Results release on SENS and Website|
|07:30 – 08:00||Media and analysts conference call – Results in brief|
|09:00 - 10:00||Live quarterly presentation and Webcast|
|10:00 – 10:30||Media questions via conference call|
|15:00||International conference call|
Latest financial results
Results for the fourth quarter of FY14 and year ended 30 June 2014
- Results for the fourth quarter and year ended 30 June 2014 (PDF - 438KB)
- SENS: Results for the fourth quarter and year ended 30 June 2014 (PDF - 194KB)
- Press release: Solid annual performance - production and grades up, costs down (HTML)
- SENS: Solid annual performance - production and grades up, costs down (PDF - 96KB)
- Results presentation (PDF - 2.92MB)
- Financials (XLSX - 2.43MB)
- Shaft summaries (XLSX - 93KB)
- Dial-in details (PDF - 252KB)
Harmony receives ‘top honours’ by CDP for carbon disclosure and reporting16 October 2014
Harmony is pleased to have been recognised by the CDP South Africa as the top scorer in the CDP South Africa Climate Change Report 2014 published yesterday (15 October 2014). CDP represents 767 investors globally, with around US$92 trillion in assets.
Harmony guides a 6% increase in production14 October 2014
Harmony Gold Mining Company Limited is pleased to announce that it has increased its production by approximately 6% in the first quarter of financial year 2015 - in line with its annual production guidance.
Harmony refocuses assets for long term sustainability19 August 2014
Further to the announcements made during the reporting of Harmony Gold Mining Company Limited’s results for the quarter and year ended 30 June 2014 on Thursday, 14 August 2014, the Company advises of the following.
JSE:HAR 2210c 1.80 %
NYSE: HMY 204¢ 0.00%
R/US$ 11.05 0.46 %
Gold:US$/oz 1248.85 0.30 %
Gold:R/kg 443585.29 0.55 %