Quarter 3, FY14 ended 31 March 2014
Harmony’s operating and financial results for the third quarter FY14 ended
31 March 2014 will be released via webcast and conference call only on Tuesday, 6 May 2014.
|7:05||Results release on SENS and Website|
|07:30 – 08:00||Media and analysts conference call - Results in brief|
|09:00 - 10:00||Webcast and conference call|
|10:00 – 10:30||Media questions via conference call|
|15:00||International conference call|
Register online to receive your reports from Harmony in electronic format.
Latest financial results
Results for the second quarter ended 31 December 2013
3 February 2014
- Results for the second quarter ended 31 December 2013 (PDF - 2.34MB)
- SENS: Results for the second quarter ended 31 December 2013 (PDF - 57KB)
- Harmony continues to generate profits despite lower production
- SENS: Harmony continues to generate profits despite lower production
- Results presentation (PDF - 3.4MB)
- Financials (XLSM - 3.41MB)
- Shaft summaries (XLSX - 63KB)
- Dial-in details (PDF - 200KB)
Harmony’s production guidance for the March 2014 quarter26 March 2014
Harmony Gold Mining Company Limited advises that gold production for the quarter ended March 2014 will be 12% to 15% lower than the previous quarter.
Doornkop resumes operations, according to “slow, detailed start-up plan”04 March 2014
Harmony has announced that its Doornkop mine resumed operations from the start of the day shift yesterday.
Harmony appoints new chief operating officer03 March 2014
Harmony is pleased to announce the appointment of Alwyn Pretorius as Chief Operating Officer.
JSE:HAR 3275c 0.00 %
NYSE: HMY 307¢ -2.54%
R/US$ 10.49 0.60 %
Gold:US$/oz 1294.90 -0.05 %
Gold:R/kg 436636.42 -0.12 %