Q4 and year-end FY14 results
Harmony’s operating and financial results for the fourth quarter FY14 and year ended
30 June 2014 will be released during a live presentation and webcast on Thursday, 14 August 2014.
|7:05||Results release on SENS and Website|
|07:30 – 08:00||Media and analysts conference call – Results in brief|
|09:00 - 10:00||Live presentation at Hilton Sandton and Webcast|
|10:00 – 10:30||Media briefing after presentation in Ballroom 3, Hilton Sandton|
|15:00||International conference call|
Latest financial results
Results for the fourth quarter of FY14 and year ended 30 June 2014
- Results for the fourth quarter and year ended 30 June 2014 (PDF - 438KB)
- SENS: Results for the fourth quarter and year ended 30 June 2014 (PDF - 194KB)
- Press release: Solid annual performance - production and grades up, costs down (HTML)
- SENS: Solid annual performance - production and grades up, costs down (PDF - 96KB)
- Results presentation (PDF - 2.92MB)
- Financials (XLSX - 2.43MB)
- Shaft summaries (XLSX - 93KB)
- Dial-in details (PDF - 252KB)
Harmony refocuses assets for long term sustainability19 August 2014
Further to the announcements made during the reporting of Harmony Gold Mining Company Limited’s results for the quarter and year ended 30 June 2014 on Thursday, 14 August 2014, the Company advises of the following.
Solid annual performance - production and grades up, costs down14 August 2014
Harmony today announced its fourth quarter and year end results for the financial year 2014 (FY14). Gold production for FY14 increased by 3% to 36 453kg (1.17moz) compared to financial year 2013, with a 4% decrease in all-in sustaining costs to R413 433/kg (US$1 242/oz) in FY14.
Harmony focuses on free cash flow through reevaluating the development of the decline shaft at Phakisa08 August 2014
Harmony Gold Mining Company Limited today announced that it has completed its business plans for financial year 2015.
JSE:HAR 3223c 0.00 %
NYSE: HMY 304¢ 0.00%
R/US$ 10.67 -0.41 %
Gold:US$/oz 1287.51 0.00 %
Gold:R/kg 441574.83 0.09 %