Latest financial results
Results for the second quarter ended 31 December 2013
3 February 2014
- Results for the second quarter ended 31 December 2013 (PDF - 2.34MB)
- SENS: Results for the second quarter ended 31 December 2013 (PDF - 57KB)
- Harmony continues to generate profits despite lower production
- SENS: Harmony continues to generate profits despite lower production
- Results presentation (PDF - 3.4MB)
- Financials (XLSM - 3.41MB)
- Shaft summaries (XLSX - 63KB)
- Dial-in details (PDF - 200KB)
Doornkop resumes operations, according to “slow, detailed start-up plan”04 March 2014
Harmony has announced that its Doornkop mine resumed operations from the start of the day shift yesterday.
Harmony appoints new chief operating officer03 March 2014
Harmony is pleased to announce the appointment of Alwyn Pretorius as Chief Operating Officer.
Final update: Doornkop mine07 February 2014
With deep sadness, Harmony advises that rescue workers have located and are in the process of recovering the body of the mineworker who was unaccounted for following Tuesday evening’s underground seismic event, rockfall and fire at the company’s Doornkop mine.
JSE:HAR 3500c 0.00 %
NYSE: HMY 333¢ 0.00%
R/US$ 10.73 -1.12 %
Gold:US$/oz 1339.50 0.07 %
Gold:R/kg 462269.63 0.20 %