Harmony publishes its suite of reports for the financial year ended 2016, which includes its notice of the annual general meeting
- 26 October 2016
Johannesburg. Wednesday, 26 October 2016. Harmony Gold Mining Company Limited (‘Harmony’ or ‘the Company’) is pleased to announce that it published its suite of reports today for the financial year ended 30 June 2016 (FY16).
These reports include:
- Integrated Annual Report 2016 (PDF - 7.14MB)
- Financial Report 2016 (PDF - 2.55MB)
- Mineral Resources and Mineral Reserves 2016 (PDF - 5MB)
- Report to Shareholders 2016, which includes the notice of annual general meeting (PDF - 1.55MB)
- The Form 20F – Harmony’s annual filing submitted to the United States Securities and Exchange Commission – available after 5pm SA time today on the company’s website at https://www.harmony.co.za/investors/reporting/20f .
Our Integrated Annual Report 2016 tells the story of Harmony for our 2016 financial year (FY16) from 1 July 2015 to 30 June 2016. We aim to show readers what Harmony has done and achieved, what we plan to do and achieve in the future and how we intend to get there. The report reflects on our journey in FY16 – we explain our external and internal environments, our strategy and business model, together with our objectives and how we performed against these.
The audited annual financial statements for the 12 months ended 30 June 2016 are included as part of the Company reports’ suite. These audited results contain no modifications to the financial results published on 17 August 2016 and therefore no abridged report will be published.
PricewaterhouseCoopers Inc. audited the annual financial statements and their unqualified report is available for inspection at the registered office of the Company. The annual general meeting of the company will be held at the Hilton Hotel, 138 Rivonia Road, Sandton, Johannesburg, South Africa, on Friday, 25 November 2016, at 11:00 (SA time) to transact the business as stated in the notice of the annual general meeting.
For more details contact:
Marian van der Walt
Executive: Corporate and Investor Relations
+27 (0) 82 888 1242 (mobile)
26 October 2016
J.P. Morgan Equities South Africa Proprietary Limited.