Skip to content skip to secondary navigation Top of the page

Investment newspaper

Share trading

How to buy Harmony shares

Harmony Gold Mining Company Limited (“Harmony” and/or “the Company”) is a publicly listed company, with its primary listing on the JSE limited (HAR). The Company is also quoted in the form of American Depositary Receipts (“ADRs”) on the New York Stock Exchange (HMY), and as International Depositary Receipts (“IDRs”) on the Berlin exchange (HAM1).

Should you wish to acquire shares in Harmony, you could follow either of the following means:

To buy or sell shares on the JSE Limited you need to open a brokerage account with a stockbroker or contact your local bank for portfolio investments options.

Register for alerts