Invest in Harmony
Harmony in compliance with paragraph 3.59 of the Listings Requirements of the JSE Limited, announces changes to the composition of Harmony board committees on 10 May 2018 to enhance the effectiveness of the board. Read more...
Harmony Gold Mining Company Limited is pleased to announce that it has repaid a further US$100 million on the original US$200 million bridge loan raised for the acquisition of Moab Khotsong. Read more...
Harmony advises that the Company has made available to download on its website, www.harmony.co.za/invest, today, a circular to Harmony shareholders. The circular will be posted on or about Tuesday, 12 June 2018.Read more...
Taking Wafi-Golpu up the value curve
Harmony held an analyst call at 10:00 SA time, a media call at 11:00 SA time and an international call at 15:00 SA time.
Conference call recordings
Acquisition of Moab Khotsong operations
Documents in support of the acquisition of the Moab Khotsong operations
- Availability and posting of circular and further details in relation to the proposed acquisition of the Moab Khotsong operations
- Circular to Harmony shareholders (PDF - 2.1MB)
- Memorandum of Incorporation (PDF - 500KB)
- Competent Person’s Report (PDF - 9.2MB)
- Video: Harmony’s advantages from Moab buy
*Transaction effective 1 March 2018
Operational update for the nine months ended 31 March 2018
- Operational update for the nine months and quarter ended 31 March 2018 (PDF - 524KB)
- Shaft summaries (XLSX - 35KB)
- Interview with Harmony CEO (VIDEO)