Harmony Gold Mining Company Limited will be sharing
the results of the Golpu Stage 1 Feasibility study and
Stage 2 Prefeasibility study during a live presentation
to be held at the Hilton Sandton hotel on
Monday, 15 February 2016.
|7:05||Golpu results released on SENS and website|
|07:20 – 07:40||Media (only) conference call|
|07:50 – 08:15||Analysts (only) conference call|
|09:00 - 09:45||Live presentation, Webcast and conference call|
|10:00 – 11:30||Media briefing after the presentation|
|15:00||Conference call – international participants|
Latest financial results
Results for the second quarter FY16 and six months ended 31 December 2015
- Results for the second quarter FY16 and six months ended 31 December 2015 (894KB)
- SENS: Results for the second quarter FY16 and six months ended 31 December 2015 (36KB)
- Press release: Harmony’s strong cash flows underpin profitable quarter
- SENS: Harmony’s strong cash flows underpin profitable quarter (PDF - 96KB)
- Results presentation (PDF - 1.53MB)
- Financials (XLSM - 285KB)
- Shaft summaries (XLSX - 59KB)
- Dial-in details (PDF - 318KB)
Harmony’s strong cash flows underpin profitable quarter04 February 2016
Harmony Gold Mining Company Limited is pleased to announce that it recorded another solid set of results for the second quarter of financial year 2016 - three consecutive quarters of increased delivery.
Harmony's NYSE share price cured after improved trading performance02 February 2016
Harmony Gold Mining Company Limited is pleased to advise that the trading price of the Harmony American Depositary Receipts (ADRs) on the New York Stock Exchange (Ticker: HMY) has complied with the NYSE’s continued listing standard, a month before the expiry of the six months’ notice period and therefore no reverse split or change in ADR ratio (currently 1:1) is required.
Fatality at Harmony’s Masimong mine29 January 2016
Harmony Gold Mining Company Limited regrets to advise that an employee was fatally injured early this morning in a fall of ground accident at its Masimong mine in the Free State province.
Annual report suite 2015
Published on 23 October 2015