Harmony’s operating and financial results for the
fourth quarter FY15 and year ended 30 June 2015
will be released during a live presentation on
Tuesday, 18 August 2015.
|7:05||Results release on SENS and website|
|07:30 – 08:00||Media and analysts conference call – Results in brief|
|09:00 - 09:45||Live presentation at Hilton Sandton and Webcast|
|09:45 – 10:15||Media briefing after presentation in Ballroom 3, Hilton Sandton|
|15:00||International conference call|
Latest financial results
Results for the third quarter FY15 and nine months ended 31 March 2015
- Results for the third quarter FY15 and nine months ended 31 March 2015 (595KB)
- SENS: Results for the third quarter FY15 and nine months ended 31 March 2015 (94KB)
- Press release: Harmony restructuring for profitability
- SENS: Harmony restructuring for profitability (94KB)
- Results presentation (PDF - 1.56MB)
- Financials (XLSX - 190KB)
- Shaft summaries (XLSX - 58KB)
- Dial-in details (PDF - 600KB)
- Conference call audio files (ZIP - 2.6MB)
Notification in terms of section 122(3)(b) of the companies act (“The Act”) and paragraph 3.83(b) of the JSE limited listings requirements23 July 2015
In accordance with section 122(3)(b) of the Act and paragraph 3.83(b) of the JSE Limited Listings Requirements, shareholders are hereby advised that Harmony has received formal notification that clients of Allan Gray Proprietary Limited (“Allan Gray”) have, in aggregate, acquired an interest in the ordinary shares of the Company.
Harmony CEO Graham Briggs to retire16 July 2015
The Board of Harmony Gold Mining Company Limited advises that Graham Briggs, Chief Executive Officer (CEO), has indicated his wish to retire as CEO and member of the board.
Harmony provides quarterly and year end guidance; update on Doornkop’s future15 July 2015
Harmony Gold Mining Company Limited is pleased to advise that gold production during the June 2015 quarterly is likely to be 4% to 5% higher quarter-on-quarter, while gold production for FY15 ended 30 June 2015 is estimated to be at 1.08 million ounces.
Annual report suite 2014
Published on 23 October 2014