Annual report suite 2016
Published on 26 October 2016
- Glossary of terms (PDF - 307KB)
- King III compliance scorecard (PDF - 300KB)
- Board and management resumes (PDF - 335KB)
- GRI Scorecard (PDF - 607KB)
- 2016 Amended Version: The Harmony Gold Mining Company Limited 2006 Share Plan
(PDF - 475KB)
Printed copies of all our reports are available upon request, free of charge.
Latest financial results
Results the 6 months and year ended 30 June 2016
- Results for the six months and year ended 30 June 2016 (1.2MB)
- SENS: Results for the six months and year ended 30 June 2016 (59KB)
- Press release: Harmony driven by excellence
- SENS: Harmony driven by excellence (160KB)
- Results presentation (PDF - 2.29MB)
- Financials (XLSX - 1MB)
- Shaft summaries (XLSX - 102KB)
- Dial-in details (PDF - 726KB)
- Annexure to Kili Teke (PDF - 1.85MB)
- Reserves 2016 (PDF - 57KB)
- Resources (PDF - 107KB)
- Conference call audio files (ZIP - 4.2MB)
- Conference call transcript - Media call (PDF - 128KB)
- Conference call transcript - Analyst call (PDF - 280KB)
- Conference call transcript - Presentation (PDF - 334KB)
- Depositary receipt: Approximate Dividend Rate (PDF - 12KB)
Results of Harmony’s annual general meeting25 November 2016
Harmony Gold Mining Company Limited advises shareholders that, at Harmony’s annual general meeting held today, the requisite majority of shareholders approved all the ordinary and special resolutions, as set out in the notice of annual general meeting forming part of the Company’s 2016 integrated annual report. There were 439 780 983 ordinary shares in issue as at the date of the annual general meeting.
Dealings in securities by directors18 November 2016
In compliance with paragraphs 3.63 to 3.74 of the JSE Listings Requirements, the following information is disclosed.
A new era for the Ernest Oppenheimer Hospital17 November 2016
Harmony Gold Mining Company Limited (Harmony) is pleased to announce the formal hand over of the Ernest Oppenheimer Hospital (EOH) in Welkom (Free State), to RH Capital Managers, following the successful conclusion of the related sale transaction.